Marketing Automation Improves Lead Generation and Customer Acquisition
The right content at the right time gives you a competitive advantage.
The use of automation as part of business-to-business companies’ marketing strategy is nearly 55%. Marketing automation is the use of software and web-based services to execute, manage and automate marketing tasks and processes. It replaces manual and repetitive marketing processes, such as emails, social media and other website actions.
Marketing Automation is a proven way to scale your ability to engage, nurture and convert prospects into customers. OMG’s strategy builds your brand by engaging the right decision maker at the right time.
OMG’s marketing automation campaigns focus on following leads throughout the entire life-cycle. Sales leads are nurtured through behavior based automated emails, optimized landing pages, relevant content and call center offers that are tracked every step of the way from first inquiry to closed business.
There are three primary components of Marketing Automation:
- Marketing intelligence is the use of tracking codes to monitor a prospects’ online behaviors. Marketers can then analyze and identify patterns they will ultimately use to create behavior-based market segments.
- Business development focuses on moving potential customers from the top of the sales funnel (awareness) to the bottom of the funnel (ready to buy). This is accomplished by segmenting and nurturing based on expressed interests, scoring or qualifying leads based on fit and intent, and attempting to close based on a combination of behavioral and attitudinal measures. Automated business development relies on email, social media, search engine optimization and content marketing to make it work.
- Workflow automation is the internal processes of budgeting, a content calendar, digital asset management and all the automated steps to achieving the goal of acquiring new customers.
Simply put; Marketing Automation is an all-in-one platform to deliver relevant content, engage in social media, be recognized organically by search engines and nurture prospects through the sale funnel to ultimately convert them to buyer ready customers.
Benefits of OMG’s Marketing Automation services:
- Improves the efficiency and productivity of your marketing and sales teams
- Enables sales to work the most qualified and buyer ready leads
- Improves touchpoints with prospective customers throughout the buying cycle
- Enables your company to better target prospective customers
- Keeps your company top of mind
- Improves conversion rates
- Generates more qualified leads and sales
Regardless of the platform, marketing automation software requires specialized expertise and skill sets that Oracle Marketing has perfected since the early days of this proven method of digital marketing.
Our digital marketing experts help you make the most of your platform. We will help you plan and design strategic and personalized messages for your target audience, write and develop relevant content, provide lead scoring, automated drip campaigns, CRM integration and empower your sales team with sales qualified leads.
Let us help you drive and convert more leads, contact us today.