Retargeting Increases Awareness, Recall and Ultimately Conversions
Retargeting, or remarketing, has become an essential marketing tactic because it is a powerful branding and conversion optimization tool. It allows you to reconnect with your abandoned website visitors and provides multiple opportunities for conversion.
It is one of the most powerful and cost-effective methods of digital advertising to drive leads and conversions by showing ads only to individuals who have visited your website or interacted with your other digital properties (such as your blog). It focuses in on your audience making highly relevant offers that drive more business.
Oracle Marketing’s retargeting services remind your potential customers of your products and services after they leave your website and can lead them to the action you want them to take, giving you another chance with someone who is already familiar with your product. Retargeting drives potential customers back to your website by targeting users who have previously visited your website with specific offers or product benefits.
Our retargeting services are an effective way:
- To increase audience engagement
- Build brand awareness
- Boost customer acquisition
Here is how retargeting works:
- When potential customers visit your website, a tracking pixel code is placed on their web browser.
- Users leave without engaging with your product or service, and continue to surf the web.
- Your potential customers’ tracking pixel code is recognized by in-network websites, such as news websites, weather site and industry business media sites, which then display your ad. Your retargeting efforts should be limited to around 15-20 ads displayed per month per targeted user, enough to keep your company top of mind but without annoying them.
- By clicking on an ad, your prospect returns to your website, encouraging them to complete a conversion.
Contact Oracle Marketing to learn how our retargeting services can help keep your brand in front of unconverted website visitors after they leave your website.